Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wanted Teachers Holy Trinity School, Palakkad

Holy Trinity School, affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, is one of the leading educational institutions in Kerala. Holy Trinity School, Palakkad, invites applications for the post of English Teachers and Hindi Teachers.

Job Vacancies - English Teachers and Hindi Teachers

Qualification – MA, B. Ed

Attractive Salary for the right candidate

Contact Address

Holy Trinity School
Kanjikode West
Palakkad - 678 623
Pin – 678623

Phone Numbers – 0491-2566255, 2566155

--

1 comment:

  1. Sir, myself Umeshwar Shrivastava, Teaching Hindi in a very good School (O.P.Jindal School, Tamnar) & getting good salary ( gross 22,680 Rs. Per month) I have done MA Hindi first Division,(61.5%) B.Ed.First Division (66% from IGNOU) & Pursuing Ph.D. I have submitted my thesis for evaluation. I am looking for your school to teach Hindi. my E.mail (umeshwar.shrivastava@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post your comments about India Online Blog. All Comments will be moderated by indiaonlineblog.com admin, before approving.

Search Thiruvananthapuram Business Directory

Hindu Devotional Blog